An overhaul in the late 19th Century gave the port its current layout, and a Basque engineer tweaked the walls in 1932 to better protect the town against incoming waves. Large fishing vessels of the past have mostly disappeared; today the marina is filled with rows of small white sailing boats bobbing in the breeze.

อ่านต่อได้ที่  โรงเรียนบ้านหนองศาลเจ้า
สาระน่ารู้    สีผม