When installing or updating the QuickBooks accounting program from Intuit, an error code 1935 appears. This error could be brought on by a damaged or missing system file, a conflict with another program or service on the system, or an issue with the .NET Framework, QuickBooks' software framework. The error 1935 typically occurs when installing assembly components.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935 in Steps
The steps listed below can be used to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935. The steps for resolution are listed below:
- Restart your computer, then attempt to install or update QuickBooks once more.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- The .NET Framework on your PC has to be installed again or fixed.
- Ensure that all services and programs are turned off on your computer.
- If the issue continues, it might be essential to do a fresh installation of Windows. Both the operating system and all of your programs need to be reinstalled.
- If you keep running into issues, you might need to get in touch with Intuit support for more help.